Goldstein Hall PLLC is a full-service real estate law firm with expertise in a variety of practice areas developed to serve our clients. In our Commercial Leasing practice, we address your leasing issues effectively to achieve the necessary and favorable outcomes in a timely manner.
Our Real Estate practice includes a team of lawyers who are client focused and results driven. They bring a multidisciplinary approach to advising our clients on a full range of issues affecting a variety of leases. Going beyond the basics, our team ensures that they have addressed problems that may otherwise go unnoticed which could result in long-term repercussions for your business.
- Ground leases
- Ground leases
- Leases for developers and retailers
By serving clients on both sides of retail leasing arrangements, we have acquired in-depth experience drafting the many provisions, rights, and agreements that affect retail tenancy.
- Currently representing a prominent Brooklyn Developer in a series of the leasing and development deals of large multi-use and commercial properties for use as shelters and transient hotels.
- Represented prominent Bronx Developer in leasing retail space to a publicly traded retail chain in excess of 30.000.00 square feet in connection with a large affordable housing project.
- Represented large property Management Company in leasing telecommunication facilities with publicly traded telecommunication providers throughout New York City.
- Represented large New York City emergency housing provider in connection with leasing transitional housing residential apartments offered to program participants.
- Represented foreign private equity and Tech Company in leasing New York City mid-town office space.